Our Family Photo

Our Family Photo

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our most recent happenings


Karen and our friend Cameron
From Texas. He and karen were
playmates as little kids when he
lived here. He visited for the day.
He is a nice boy and he played with
the little kids.


Cameron and his mom Dianna.



Ruth's new hairstyle.
So, I usually put off taking a shower
in the morning because I don't
want certain toddlers to be unsupervised
SOOOO. I decided I might be able
to get away with a quick shower because
Karen was home for the summer
but when I got out of the bathroom
Ruth had a lot less hair than before.
When I asked her where her hair was
she said that she cut it and Jeff said, "I helped her!"
So then that afternoon Ruth and I went to
the hairdresser to trim it up and fix it.
It is actually not too bad although there are
a few really short spots. She didn't get in trouble
she is just too cute. Jeff had to clean up the hair he cut
but while I was getting him to do that Ruth got into the
freezer and was trying to eat frozen butter. Sigh.





No comments: